Dolphins within the Payments
Sunday, January 15 | 1pm | CBS
Spreading level: Buffalo got here into the sport as a 13.5-point favourite towards Miami, in response to the road on the SI Sportsbook.
Complete: 43.5 | Exceed-110 | Beneath-110
Silver wire: BUF -901 | MIA +600
FPI forecast: Buffalo has a 96.0 % probability of successful the match instantly, in comparison with Miami, who’ve a 4.0 % probability, in response to the Soccer Energy Index, which selects the winner by simulating the group 20,000 instances a season.
Giants within the Vikings
Sunday, January 15 | 4:30 pm | Fox
Spreading level: Minnesota scored 2.5 factors towards New York, in response to the SI Sportsbook.
Complete: 48 | Exceed-110 | Beneath-110
Silver wire: MIN -150 | NY +125
FPI forecast: The Vikings have a slender 56.0 % probability of successful the sport immediately, in comparison with the Giants at 44.0 %, in response to the FPI PC prediction mannequin.
Ravens in Bengals
Sunday, January 15 | 8:15 pm | Nationwide Financial institution of Cambodia
Spreading level: Cincinnati is 8.5 factors towards Baltimore within the AFC North qualifiers, in response to SI Sportsbook.
Complete: 40.5 | Exceed-110 | Beneath-110
Silver wire: CIN -450 | BAL +350
FPI forecast: The Bengals are favored by the index to win with a 78.6 % probability, in comparison with the Ravens at 21.4 %.
fuboTV delivers stay streams of prime school soccer matches and NFL video games scheduled for every season on main tv channels in addition to the SEC Community, Huge Ten Community, ACC Community, Pac-12 Community and extra – All with out wires. Add over 100+ stay TV channels and 1000’s of hours of on-demand titles.
You possibly can stream NFL school soccer and different apps from any gadget, together with your cellphone. There are not any hidden charges and no DVR is included.
Click on right here to start out watching fuboTV without spending a dime
NFL Playoff Rankings
- Primary (14-3)
- Invoices (13-3)
- Bengal (12-4)
- Jaguars (9-8)
- Charging pot (10-7) Cancel
- Ravens (10-7)
- Dolphins (9-8)
- Eagle (14-3)
- 49ers (13-4)
- Vikings (13-4)
- Buccaneers (8-9)
- Cowherd (12-5)
- Giants (9-7-1)
- Seahawks (9-8) Cancel
Extra school soccer from SI: High 25 Rankings | Schedule | All teams.
Observe Faculty Soccer HQ: Word | Rankings | Fb